Friday, June 20, 2008

Road Rage: Quiet style

If you want to see what humans are capable of on the level of shameless and selfish, I recommend you go check out rush hour in the Bay Area. Every day thousands of motorists use light Exit Only offramps until the last minute, before cutting in on thick bumper-to-bumper traffic where cars have been crawling, pushing it back further every minute with cheaters. Sometimes right before they almost plow into your bumper or reduce your one car-length to nothing, they use their blinker. I really appreciate that.

Across the bay in the Walnut Creek area one can witness a stream of jerkoffs exiting to quickly reenter Highway 24, gaining at least twenty carlengths in the process. What ever happened to good old ass-kickings? Who wants to join me? Lets wait for these people. Meet me at the first Orinda exit outside the Caldecott Tunnel. Bring your own weapon. No more anonymity you bastards! I want guilt, I want shame! Blatantly cheating your fellow man and wo-man.

1 comment:

Nayee said...

Quiet road rage for a quiet citizen...makes sense to me.