Saturday, July 28, 2007



All i want is love and watermelon.... maybe some old new country on the radio. Montgomery Gentry....

I'm tired of spinning my wheels
I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal
I need to get there pretty quick
Hey mister what you got out on that lot you can sell me in a pinch

Maybe one of them souped up muscle cars
The kind that makes you think you're stronger than you are
Color don't matter no I don't need leather seats
All that really concerns me is

Speed
How fast will it go
Can it get me
Over her quickly
Zero to sixty
Can it outrun her memory
Yeah, what I really need
Is an open road
And a whole lot of speed


i love songs about heartbreak...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I like that angled crotch shot. It's like a breath of fresh air in the putrid, Barry Bonds-ridden ozone of The Bay Area.

Kritkrat said...

Whoa, gerry really REALLY likes your crotch!

Eba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eba said...

Well, shucks- them some good lyrics, Jesse-Joe! Montgomery Gentry, huh? I do declare, I be lookin' them up momentarily (or at least be listenin' for 'em during the country slot on the radio over here in li'l ol' Bahrain- usually on my drive home from work, I reckon). As a matter of fact, there's a good chance I've already heard that there tune; it does ring a bell now that I think about it (fairly recent, ainnit?). I usually don't pay no never mind to them yodellin' rednecks hootin' and a-hollerin' on the air waves, but in this case, well, I'm considering making what some o'you Spanish-speaking types might call an exception. I been lookin' for what he's talkin' about: zero-to-sixty in no-time, etc. And to Hell with them leather seats- inclined to get sticky in this heat anyhow. Amen.

By the way, Love and watermelon are purdy darn good too, at least til the heat gets 'em all debauched (pardon my French).

As for the crotch-rot debate, all's I's gots to says iss, "get a room, fellas!".

Peace.